Galimzyanov admission 17/04/2012 Admission statement ID 821
In one of the speediest confessions in the history of doping in cycling, a handwritten letter by Galimzyanov recognised his use of a banned substance, underlined that his team was not aware of his actions and renounced his right to a B sample test.
Teams and people
- Top Russian Cyclist Confesses to Doping, RIA Novosti, 17/04/2012
- Galimzyanov admits EPO use, absolves Katusha, VeloNews, 17/04/2012
- Galimzyanov geeft toe: 'Ja, ik heb EPO gebruikt', Het Nieuwsblad, 17/04/2012
- Galimzyanov admits EPO usage in signed statement, waives B sample, VeloNation, 17/04/2012
- Galimzyanov confesses to EPO use, Cyclingnews.com, 17/04/2012