González, A appeal 22/12/2006 Appeal against sanction ID 101
The UCI successfully appealed to CAS against the Spanish Cycling Federation's decision to exonerate González who had presented evidence of a supplement he had been using called "Animal Pack".
Teams and people
- Spanish federation proposes to shelve Gonzalez case, Cyclingnews.com, 25/04/2006
- Gonzalez handed two-year dope ban, BBC Sport, 22/12/2006
- Spaniard Gonzalez banned for two years after UCI appeal, Reuters, 22/12/2006
- El Tribunal de Arbitraje sanciona a Aitor González con dos años de suspensión, El País, 22/12/2006
- González gets two year ban, Cyclingnews.com, 23/12/2006