Hamilton Olympic blood doping 19/08/2004 Positive test ID 59
Due to a procedural error that prevented the B sample from being tested, Hamilton is still the holder of the Olympic time trial gold medal. His Vuelta positive immediately after the Olympics compounds the doubt.
Teams and people
- Hamilton fails dope tests, BBC Sport, 21/09/2004
- Hamilton hangs on to gold, BBC Sport, 23/09/2004
- Hamilton third Phonak member dismissed for doping, ESPN, 30/11/2004
- Hamilton faces Greek drug probe, BBC Sport, 20/12/2004
- CAS rejects Russian appeal to strip Tyler Hamilton of Olympic gold, USA Today, 27/06/2006