Mayo positive #2 24/07/2007 Positive test ID 91
Mayo's EPO positive A sample on the rest day of the 2007 Tour de France was followed initially by a negative B sample, which was retested in Australia. This 'third' test provoked litigation from Mayo.
Teams and people
- Mayo tests positive for EPO, Cyclingnews.com, 31/07/2007
- Mayo's B sample opened, Cyclingnews.com, 22/08/2007
- Mayo's B sample in Australia, Cyclingnews.com, 16/09/2007
- Mayo cleared after B sample comes back negative, Cyclingnews.com, 22/10/2007
- Mayo analysis delayed, Cyclingnews.com, 23/11/2007