O'Grady admission 24/07/2013 Admission statement ID 1072
Two days after retiring and on the same day as the publication of a French Senate Anti-Doping Commission report whose annexe named a 1998 sample of his as giving a suspicious test result, O'Grady admitted to using EPO prior to the 1998 Tour de France.
Teams and people
- Dopés à l'EPO en 98, La Dernière Heure, 24/07/2013
- O'Grady admits EPO use ahead of 1998 Tour de France, Cyclingnews.com, 24/07/2013
- French Senate releases positive EPO cases from 1998 Tour de France, Cyclingnews.com, 24/07/2013
- O’Grady, Durand admit to EPO use, VeloNews, 24/07/2013
- I doped for 1998 Tour de France, confesses Australian cycling star Stuart O'Grady, Herald Sun, 24/07/2013