Rumsas, E arrest 28/07/2002 Arrest ID 180
On the final day of the 2002 Tour de France, Rumsas was arrested at the Mont Blanc tunnel and her car was found to contain considerable quantities of drugs. Ficek admitted to having made out the prescriptions in her possession.
Teams and people
- Rumsas' wife arrested, Cyclingnews.com, 29/07/2002
- Corticoids, testosterone and EPO seized from Edita Rumsiene, Cyclingnews.com, 30/07/2002
- Edita Rumsiene officially under investigation, Cyclingnews.com, 31/07/2002
- Rumsas' wife charged over drugs haul, Independent, 31/07/2002
- Polish doctor recognises prescriptions, Cyclingnews.com, 01/08/2002